Ceramic and Graphene Coating Care and Limited Warranty
Hand Wash Only (No Automatic Car Washes)
Use a PH Balanced Ceramic Car Soap
Do Not Use Degreaser On Coated Wheels, use car soap only
Do Not Use Window or Glass Cleaner on coated glass, use car soap only
Towel or Air Dry as spotting can occur
WASHING YOUR CAR AT HOME INFO: Pearl Nano Coatings are extremely slick, this means most things will dissolve and be pulled off by the coatings self-cleaning effect. Minimizing rubbing, (especially with a dry towel) on the coating will ensure its longevity. Dry bird droppings, bugs and tree sap can be dissolved using alcohol type solvents and wiped off with a damp microfiber towel. For best results the car should be washed on a bi-weekly basis to avoid excessive contamination build-up. Use only recommended mild PH balanced (Neutral) soaps. Avoid high volume brush style car washes, and high PH detergent style cleaners. Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting. Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid cross contamination. Use separate soap and sponge/mitt/towel for wheels to prevent cross contamination.
METHODS OF WASHING
1. Standard Home Washing: Use a foam gun (optimal) or microfiber wash mitt to soap down the car. Rinse it off with a pressure washer (optimal) or hose. Dry with clean microfiber towels.
2. Use A Ceramic Based Car Soap or PH Neutral Car Soap that doesn't contain wax.
3. Auto Car Washes: No Carwash Uses PH Neutral Soap. Do not use an auto wash.
4. Detailer or Hand Washer: If using any other detailer outside of Biddy's we will need proof in the form of a receipt of the work done. Detailer must be licensed and insured as well as be in business over 3 years. Detailer must use a ceramic based soap and sealer.
1. Always dry completely and never leave to “air” dry. Tap water contains minerals that may leave deposits creating water spots. These can be removed with a 50/50 vinegar solution.
2. Only use quality microfiber towels for best results and avoid aggressive wiping, allowing the material to absorb the water.
1. Never use aggressive products to remove surface contamination (Compounding Polishes, Claybar).
2. Never use excessive force to remove spots.
3. Bird droppings, tar, sap, etc. should be removed as soon as possible to avoid temporary staining or hardening on the coating. Any staining left behind from bird droppings will break down over a few days without affecting the coating.
4. Debris/Bugs - Most bugs cause physical damage impact to not only your coating but your paint. These must be removed immediately to prevent damage.
Warranty starts on the day of application and expires based on the following:
1 Year Spray Ceramic Coating: Not Covered Under Any Warranty
3 Year Coating: 36 months from date of application
5 Year Coating: 60 months from date of application
10 Year Graphene Matrix Coating: 10 Years from date of application.
Wheels/Glass: Not Covered Under Any Warranty (this is due to the surfaces not holding ceramic as well as other painted surfaces)
- Warranty covers the coating only and no other aspect of your vehicle.
- Warranty Does not cover the following:
Physical Damages To Paint (Scratches, bug and rock chips, etc)
Warranty claims can be denied if the above is not met and the following is not met:
- Must follow the Care Plan as outlined above
- In order to qualify for the full warranty period you must have at least had us at minimum do the following: Paint Decontamination/Wax Strip Wash. This is due to the possibility of surface contaminants still being on the paint prior to application of the coating. Without the proper steps being done, we cannot guarantee the coating will last up to the years stated.
If the above criteria is met and the ceramic is failing within the time frames listed above under warranty, Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC (dba Biddy's Mobile Ceramic & Graphene Coatings) will re-apply the coating. Any reapplication of coatings will only be warrantied for 12 months after application unless your coating fails within the first 2 years of application. If it fails within that time frame then the remaining months of your warranty will be added to the 12 months of the new coating.
No refunds will be given if a coating is failing or failed and all warranty requirements are met. Only reapplication of the coating.
Vehicle Accident Coverage - If you are involved in a vehicle accident, most Insurance Companies will cover the cost of reapplication of your coating. In order to do this, your insurance provider must contact Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC and we will provide all the required information. In order to have your vehicle recoated after any repairs are made, we must receive full payment from the Insurance Provider before a new coating will be applied.
NOTICE: NEW COATING PRECAUTIONS
Do not wash your newly coated vehicle for at least 2 weeks after the coating is applied. Even if it gets dirty.
If you notice that your car gets water spots, bird droppings, bugs, tree sap or other contaminants during the first two weeks, immediately remove it with a mist of water and a microfiber towel. Keep in mind the coating is still soft. Be gentle when working on the paint. Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC (dba Biddy's Mobile Ceramic & Graphene Coatings) will not be held responsible for debris that get into your coating during the curing process (first 2-3 weeks), these must be removed immediately. For the first 2-3 weeks after the install inspect your vehicles daily and remove anything as soon as you find it. *Note that Graphene cures instantly after application and doesn't have a "break-in" period like ceramic.
New Coating Installs: You have 7 days from the date of your install to report any issues with the install. After this period the warranty only covers the coating itself and not any issues that may have been install related.
NOTICE: The First 12 to 24 hours after application of your coating you must avoid getting the vehicle wet if possible. This does not apply to the 1 year spray coatings as they are water based and not oil based or Graphene Coatings. Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail LLC (dba Biddy's Mobile Ceramic & Graphene Coatings) is not responsible for any weather related damage to your coating within the first 24 hours after application (streaking from rain, dirt and dust debris, etc).
Yearly Ceramic/Graphene Refresh - A yearly ceramic/graphene refresh wash is required in order to maintain your warranty. The cost is $130 (plus any travel fee if over 35 miles from us). During this wash/detail, we will check the integrity of the coating, and recoat any areas that seem to not be as hydrophobic if there are any.
By getting a Ceramic/Graphene Coating from Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC (dba Biddy's Mobile Ceramic & Graphene Coatings)you are agreeing to follow the warranty and care guidelines above. Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC (dba Biddy's Mobile Ceramic & Graphene Coatings) holds the right to revoke your warranty at anytime if none or any of the above conditions and guidelines are not met.
This warranty and care info is effective to all vehicles with coatings installed from 6/1/20 - Present Day.