Ceramic and Graphene Coating Care and Limited Warranty
Hand Wash Only (No Automatic Car Washes)
Use a PH Balanced Car Soap (Recommend a Hybrid Ceramic Car Soap)
Do Not Use Degreaser On Coated Wheels, use car soap only
Do Not Use Window or Glass Cleaner on coated glass, use car soap only
Towel or Air Dry as spotting can occur
Every 12 months must receive a "Ceramic Refresh Wash" from us this includes the following:
- Ceramic Bath, Ceramic Coat Test, Ceramic Refresh Spray, Towel Dry, Outside Detail ($130)
WASHING YOUR CAR AT HOME INFO: Pearl Nano Coatings are extremely slick, this means most things will dissolve and be pulled off by the coatings self-cleaning effect. Minimizing rubbing, (especially with a dry towel) on the coating will ensure its longevity. Dry bird droppings, bugs and tree sap can be dissolved using alcohol type solvents and wiped off with a damp microfiber towel. For best results the car should be washed on a bi-weekly basis to avoid excessive contamination build-up. Use only recommended mild PH balanced (Neutral) soaps. Avoid high volume brush style car washes, and high PH detergent style cleaners. Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting. Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid cross contamination. Use separate soap and sponge/mitt/towel for wheels to prevent cross contamination.
METHODS OF WASHING
1. Standard Home Washing: Use a foam gun (optimal) or microfiber wash mitt to soap down the car. Rinse it off with a pressure washer (optimal) or hose. Dry with clean microfiber towels.
2. Spray ‘N Wash Self Car Washes: Select the high pressure soap. Soap the car down (never use the provided brushes especially on the paint!). Rinse car off with the high pressure rinse. Dry with clean microfiber towels.
3. Car Washes: Touch-less car washes only. Never use a car wash with brushes! Never select the “spray wax” option.
1. Always dry completely and never leave to “air” dry. Tap water contains minerals that may leave deposits creating water spots. These can be removed with a 50/50 vinegar solution.
2. Only use quality microfiber towels for best results and avoid aggressive wiping, allowing the material to absorb the water.
1. Never use aggressive products to polish the coating or remove surface contamination.
2. Never use excessive force to remove spots.
3. Bird droppings, tar, sap, etc. should be removed as soon as possible to avoid temporary staining or hardening on the coating. Any staining left behind from bird droppings will break down over a few days without affecting the coating.
Warranty starts on the day of application and expires based on the following:
1 Year Spray Ceramic Coating: Not Covered Under Any Warranty
2 Year Graphene Spray Coating: Not Covered Under Any Warranty
3 Year Coating: 36 months from date of application
5 Year Coating: 60 months from date of application
7 to 10 Year Graphene Matrix Coating: 84 months from date of application.
Wheels/Glass: Not Covered Under Any Warranty (this is due to the surfaces not holding ceramic as well as other painted surfaces)
- Warranty covers the coating only and no other aspect of your vehicle.
- Warranty Does not cover the following:
Physical Damages To Paint (Scratches, bug and rock chips, etc)
Warranty claims can be denied if the above is not met and the following is not met:
- Must follow the Care Plan as outlined above
- Must have us do a Ceramic "Refresh Wash" every 12 months. We will not contact you to schedule this. You must contact us to schedule. Cost is $100. Travel fee ($30) does apply to clients outside of a 30 mile radius from us. During this wash, we will check the integrity of the coating as well as for "Chalking". Chalking happens when a non PH Balanced soap is used on the coating or dish soap, glass cleaner is used. This would indicate an auto wash or non Care Plan type wash was done. This appointment for the Ceramic Refresh must be made within 12 after installing your coating but due to us typically being booked out 2-3 months in advance, the actual date the refresh will be done may be beyond 12 months. This WILL NOT void your warranty as long as you made the appointment within 12 months from your install date even if it's for a future date.
- In order to qualify for the full warranty period you must have at least had us at minimum do the following: Paint Decontamination/Wax Strip Wash. This is due to the possibility of surface contaminants still being on the paint prior to application of the coating. Without the proper steps being done, we cannot guarantee the coating will last up to the years stated.
If the above criteria is met and the ceramic is failing within the time frames listed above under warranty, Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC will re-apply the coating. Any reapplication of coatings will only be warrantied for 12 months after application unless your coating fails within the first 2 years of application. If it fails within that time frame then the remaining months of your warranty will be added to the 12 months of the new coating.
No refunds will be given if a coating is failing or failed and all warranty requirements are met. Only reapplication of the coating.
Vehicle Accident Coverage - If you are involved in a vehicle accident, most Insurance Companies will cover the cost of reapplication of your coating. In order to do this, your insurance provider must contact Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail, LLC and we will provide all the required information. In order to have your vehicle recoated after any repairs are made, we must receive full payment from the Insurance Provider before a new coating will be applied.
NOTICE: NEW COATING PRECAUTIONS
Your new coating will take about 2-3 weeks to cure to its full strength (Ceramic Only). During that time, some precautions should be taken.
Curing time is 2-3 weeks depending on environmental conditions such as humidity and temperature. Take special care during time period. The coating can help prevent your clear coat from water spots as it is hydrophobic. The Coating, however is not bullet proof and can still get hard water spots. The coating is less likely to etch than your factory clear, but it can especially get water spots during the curing process and can be costly to remove.
During the curing process avoid:
Parking under a trees specially if there are shedding. You don’t want tree sap on a fresh coating.
Allowing bird droppings, sap or pollen to sit on the car and bake in the sun.
Washing or abrading the paint
If you notice that your car gets water spots, bird droppings, bugs, tree sap or other contaminants during the first two weeks, immediately remove it following our care instructions. Keep in mind the coating is still soft. Be gentle when working on the paint.
NOTICE: The First 12 to 24 hours after application of your coating you must avoid getting the vehicle wet if possible. This does not apply to the 1 year or 2 year spray coatings as they are water based and not oil based. This also DOES NOT apply to the 7-10 Year Graphene Coating, as Graphene doesn't have a cure time and is ready to go seconds after the application. Biddy's Mobile Auto Detail LLC is not responsible for any weather related damage to your coating within the first 24 hours after application (streaking from rain, etc).